Note: This policy is strictly for this website only. If you link to other web sites, such as the ones we have provided for you as a courtesy on our site, please review their individual policies, as we are not personally affiliated with those organizations.
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like name, address, and e-mail addresses when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your request to sell your home.
This site uses cookie and tracking technology. These are are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, and tracking the number of Users that visit our site. Personal information can never be collected via cookies and other tracking technology. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with Third Parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when:
- Permitted or required by law; or,
- Trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or,
- Investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors are bound by confidentiality contracts to keep this information secure and confidential.
Privacy Contact Information
Get Your Fast Cash Offer Below – Click The Button And Fill Out The Form Today!
- Significant Suggestions When Thinking Of Selling a Property – The Basic Principles
- Think You Don’t Need Renters Insurance? Think Again! Here’s Why You MUST Have Renters Insurance During Your Lease
- Landlords Make Tons Of Mistakes When It Comes To Their Rental Properties. Here’s How To Make Sure You Avoid Joining Them
- Which Buyer Requests Are Reasonable, And Which Ones Are Unreasonable? Here’s What You Should (And Shouldn’t) Fix
- What Happens If The House Falls Apart After You Purchase It? Who Is Responsible? Read On To Find Out Who Is Held Liable For Defects After-The-Fact
Copyright 2016 HouseBuyerMinneapolis.com | Privacy Protection Guarantee